Airpark Animal Hospital is actively addressing the COVID-19 Virus. We are constantly in contact with the CDC and are following their recommended prevention and treatment. Our goal is to protect both our staff and our clients in every way we can and are proactively working to prevent the virus from spreading.
Creating our plan and participating in preventative actions can help protect everyone’s health and those you care about.
At this time, we have no information that your dog or cat can transmit this virus. If any of this information changes, we will certainly update our clients.
The CDC Recommended Prevention and Treatment
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, regularly. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Disinfect common surfaces, regularly.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough into your arm or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently traveled from an infected area. If you develop any symptoms, please call your health provider immediately.
Please know our staff will be following these guidelines to help protect all of us, along with many other extra hygiene policies.
Along with this plan, we will be constantly monitoring the guidance from the CDC.
As always, if you have any questions for us, regarding your visits, please do not hesitate to reach out.