To all of our clients,
- We are introducing some new procedures and precautions to reduce the exposure of the Covid virus to both our clients and staff.
- Due to the ever-changing situation, these measures are necessary, but we will constantly be monitoring these policies.
Appointments and Surgery
- When you call for an appointment or surgery, you will be asked to stay in your car and either call or text us when you arrive. For appointments, a staff member will get a history, come to your car, and escort you and your pet to the door. Once inside, the tech will take your pet into the exam room and a doctor will examine your pet and will communicate via phone or text. Following the exam, any treatments or medications will be discussed and we will complete your transactions in the room with your receipt being emailed. We will then meet you at the door with your pet.
- If your pet is having surgery, a tech will go over the procedure and answer any questions, and will have you sign your admission form at your car. We will escort you and your pet to the door and once inside, the tech will take your pet to the surgery ward. At the time of discharge, a doctor or tech will go over all instructions, schedule any additional or needed appointments, and we can email you the instructions as well. When these procedures have been completed, your transactions will be processed and a tech will meet you at the door with your pet.
- Please have any information or vaccine history ready to give to the technician prior to your appointments.
- There will be special circumstances for certain pets or situations and we have plans in place on how to handle these cases.
- In trying to keep our exposures down, we will not be doing any nail trims, bathing, or non-essential vaccines. If there are any questions, we will discuss it with your doctor.
- We ask that any clients that have traveled recently or have any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or cold or flu like symptoms to not come to the hospital. It is best for you to stay home and send another person with your pet.
In making these changes, we hope to limit the number of people who are interacting. It is important we all work together and we appreciate your understanding in these challenging times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us. Airpark is here for you!